Search This Blog

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hello World!


Hola and Happy Sunday! What a great week! I finally made it out of the DFW International Airport gift shop and am eager to start my new life traveling with Rick and Frances. We'll be heading out of town soon -- so postings won't start until we get back from Bean Town!

Here's a picture of my first flight (SW Airlines flight from DFW to Kansas City, MO). I can't believe they didn't purchase a seat for me. The tray table and magazine pocket just weren't quite what I had planned on for my first plane ride! Nevertheless, I was close enough to the puke bag, I mean air/motion sickness bag, just in case the Alpo decided to go out the way it came in.

I'll be posting more pics after the next trip.

Bark out - Slugo

"The trouble with jogging is that by the time you realize you're not in shape for it, it's too far to walk back."
---Franklin Jones

1 comments:

Czech out the Family! July 30, 2009 at 5:02 AM  

This is GREAT! What a fun idea...looking forward to seeing Slugo around. He is going to be the first thing you think about when going on a trip now, whatever you do...don't forget him.

Translate Please

Labels

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP