Search This Blog

Monday, September 7, 2009

Colorado Vacation

Hello to all! I guess I'm going to work my way backwards from the past couple of months! Colorado is still fresh in my mind -- so I'll start with Colorado. What did I do while there? What any self respecting bulldog would do -- eat, sleep, poop (that is, pooped off)!

We stayed in Lake City, Colorado, but did most of our fishing outside of Creede, Colorado.

Here are some photos of me -- relaxing in Colorado.

Click on images for a larger picture.

I had to brush up on fly fishing before hitting the streams!


Someone left me some flowers in the screened in porch at our cabin.


Kicking back on the porch at the cabin.


One of my favorite places to eat (Creede Hotel ).


Getting ready to do some fly fishing, have to get by the cattle first!


I think I have this reversed! I believe I should be eating the trout!


While in Lake City, I decided to push a little dirt around.


Kips Grill makes the best baja tacos --ever! Mmmmmm, mmmmm -- I love Creede!

0 comments:

Translate Please

Labels

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP